Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off topic

This doesn't relate to Bible study, specifically, but a blog is a good place to note a word of praise. I enjoy what I'm doing so much -- writing, reading, helping and sending resources to those in education and writing as I find come across things in my own research, hearing how God is working in the lives of others -- it's all good! I'm also very thankful for how God provides and takes care of us, even though we go against His Word and worry and fret. No wonder the Psalmist says so many times, "do not fret."
Psalm 37, Matthew 6:25-34

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you! It's exciting to see what God is doing in other's lives.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe worry blocks our blessings, because it is a sin. It is the result of the lack of trust we have in God and in His promises. I know in this world it can be difficult not to worry, but when we let go of worry, and trust God's word, we will always win in the end, no matter what.

theskett said...

I'm trying to focus on God's Word as I wait to hear back on various projects I've got in the works. If I focus on Him I can keep doing what He wants me to do.